A collaboration of senior HR leaders from the London branch has agreed to share documents and information relating to the development of ‘high impact HR’ with other London branch members. Access to this section of the website is limited to London members.
The aim is to facilitate the sharing of information, policies and documents and to make this a straightforward process.
What information, documents, policies etc you have within your HR service that you could share?
Would you be willing to share any of the following?
- HRBP job descriptions, competencies and structure charts
- Examples of interventions of how to engage operational Directorates on workforce issues through HR BPs
- Rationale for introduction of HR BPs and evaluation of success
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org The resources shared are often work in progress and are not necessarily being shared as ‘good practice’
If you use any of the resources shared here
- Please inform the contact person and considering sharing what you have developed
- Please reference the original source
Upcoming London HPMA Academy events programme 2016/17
Improving Quality & Productivity; Challenges & Solutions in Managing Temporary Staffing
Click here to view the event slides
High Impact HR Model
This model was developed by NHS North West and adapted by HPMA London.
HR Business Partner competency framework
Again, these competencies were developed by NHS North West and adapted by HPMA London.
Example of an appraisal process for HRBPs from Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, contact Lynn.Demeda@gstt.nhs.uk
- Template for discussing 360 degree feedback on the HRBPs (suggested that this works best for verbal feedback) click here
- Template for appraisal discussion with HRBPs click here
- Template of generic HRBP objectives click here
- HRBP Key Performance Indicators click here
- People manager checklist – Epsom and St Helier click here
- Recruitment service standards – The Royal Marsden NHS FT email@example.com click here
- Temporary staffing service standards - The Royal Marsden NHS FT firstname.lastname@example.org Click here
- Balanced scorecard The Royal Marsden NHS FT email@example.com click here
Another example of workforce balanced scorecard and other KPIs from a different trust. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Annual Report
Example of an HR Annual Report on key workforce themes of model employer, model career, staff engagement, productivity and HRM development from North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
|High Impact HR model HPMA.ppt||364 KB|
|HR_BP_competencies_HPMA final.doc||154.5 KB|
|HR Annual Report 2012-13.ppt||1.43 MB|
|HR Scorecard.xls||579.5 KB|
|OD Key milestones.xls||41.5 KB|
|Recruitment standards.doc||77 KB|
|Workforce plan.doc||227.5 KB|
|OD Plan Update.doc||91 KB|
|Managing Temporary Staffing Slides HFMA HPMA .pdf||1017.87 KB|
|DRAFT Academy Events Schedule 2016-17.doc||278 KB|