HPMA London Roadshow
This one day conference will give workforce professionals an opportunity to challenge themselves and think creatively with colleagues about:
- Bold new approaches to workforce challenges, putting patients at the heart of what we do
- What HR functions might look like in the future to deliver high quality care
- What are the attributes of future workforce leaders and how can we develop these
It is for HR and OD Business Partners, heads of service, Deputies, ADs and ambitious HR and OD practitioners from all workforce functions, including workforce intelligence and information managers across the HPMA London Academy.
We’re welcoming Andy Coombe to facilitate the day and will start off by hearing some patient stories from people working within the NHS to help us learn from their experience as we think about doing things differently during the day:
- Jacqueline Sinclair, Deputy Director of Nursing/Divisional Nurse Director at the Royal Free NHS Foundation Trust
- Matt Barnfield, Web and Design / Digital Manager at West London Mental Health NHS Trust
Karen Moran, from The Disruptive HR Agency will run an interactive session to help us think differently about our workforce challenges. Then we’ll hear from a range of speakers in a TED talk style format about how they have taken risks and dared to be bold:
- Lesley Dwyer, Chief Executive and James Devine, Executive Director of HR & OD, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Harbhajan Brar, Director of HR & OD, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tim Roberts, Managing Director, Thrive Tribe
- Stephanie Cartwright, Organisational Development Lead, Dudley CCG
There will also be an opportunity to talk to some of our exhibitors during the refreshment breaks.
If you book a place, please ensure you can stay for the whole day so you and the wide group can benefit from the whole programme.
Small but important note
There are 100 places at this event. This is a free event for HPMA London Academy members only and for those in the target audience. The HPMA London team reserve the right to restrict the number of people from each organisation if it is overbooked. Whilst this is a free event, we may charge a £100 cancellation fee if you cancel your place within 7 days and we cannot fill it from the reserve list..
St Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road