HPMA East Midlands: Resolution of difference
Who should attend?
The session is aimed at HR practitioners who advise or support senior managers/managers when dealing with conflict resolution or resolving employee differences. It is also relevant when HR are supporting services to reduce the number of formal conflict resolution cases
This workshop will enable participants to:
- Take an early approach to the resolution of differences
- Learn when it’s appropriate and how to establish this approach
- Understand the role they are taking
- Better understand differences through listening and questioning strategies.
- Learn how to encourage problem solving amongst the individuals involved
- Recognise the links to an informal mediation approach
About the session leader
Lesley brings together, over 30 years of experience in human resources and 10 years coaching, facilitation and tutoring. Lesley has extensive experience in Human Resources and Organisational Development in the NHS, with eleven years’ experience as a Director in two well-regarded NHS Trusts. Lesley also has an Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching, is a Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and member of the Midlands Mediation Network.
A11, Clinical Sciences Building
Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road