PPMA have just launched Apprentice of the Year for 2019
The national conference and annual HPMA awards dinner are coming together for the first time in Manchester on 6 & 7 June 2019.
Future Thinking: The conference is our opportunity to focus on what the future holds for HR in healthcare, providing a networking and development forum that will offer thought-provoking insights from an inspiring line-up of plenary speakers and three conference streams centred around skills, best practice and future challenges.
On the evening of 6 June the winners of the prestigious HPMA Awards will be announced and all are welcome to join in the celebrations.
Click here to book the Super Early Bird rate.
Confirmed conference speakers include:
- Caroline Corrigan, National Director of People Strategy, NHS Improvement
- Dean Royles, President Elect, HPMA
- James Devine, Chief Executive and Executive Director of HR and OD, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Amanda Oates, Executive Director of Workforce, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust & HPMA Awards HR Director of the Year 2018
- Andrew Foster CBE, Chief Executive, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Affina OD
- Patrick Moulsdale, Head of Mediation and Training, CMP Resolutions
- HPMA Awards HR Team of the Year 2018: NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- Shelly Rubinstein, HPMA Trustee and Chief Executive, Impact
- Jenny Allen & Laura Smith, Director of Workforce, OD & System Development, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
The programme for the HPMA National Conference 2019 will be updated here as and when details are confirmed. You can book by clicking here