The HPMA London Academy is currently looking to identify training providers who would be interested in partnering with the HPMA London Academy to deliver learning sessions as part of our 2020/21 programme.
Our aim is to find partners who are interested in delivering sessions pro bono and at low cost and in return, the partner will be able to showcase their training to our network of HR/OD professionals from a wide range of NHS employers in London and the South East.
Please see the attached paper which sets out more information on what we are planning to deliver and our proposal for how we work with partner organisations to achieve this.
We invite training providers to submit expressions of interest to deliver our learning events under the 5 strands of our development programme.
This year the programme will consist of 5 separate strands as follows:
- Core programme
- Being the workforce professional I want to be
- Workforce professionals as effective change agents
- Workforce professionals developing the business
- Workforce professionals preparing for tomorrow’s world
- Workforce professionals developing core knowledge
- Emerging workforce leaders for bands 4&5
- Strategic HR&OD network and Deputies’ network
- Development programmes to be offered to organisations on specialist development areas in partnership with a number of training providers
- Development of resource hubs
- Action learning sets
To submit your expression of interest, please complete the attached form and send it to email@example.com. The deadline is 9am on Monday 25 November 2019. We look forward to hearing from you!