How to manage the challenges of partnership working
This session will offer legal and practical insights into:
- What makes an effective recognition/partnership agreement?
- Trade union facilities time – what is ‘reasonable’ time off?
Industrial action – recent developments
Employment of trade union representatives
- What control do the union have over investigations of unreasonable behaviour by TU reps?
- What can the employer reasonably investigate?
What if the employer has received a complaint about a TU rep through the grievance/ dignity at work or Speak Up policies?
- To what extent is the unreasonable behaviour of TU reps protected by the right not to be subjected to detriment for carrying out TU activities?
- What are an employer’s obligations when a TU rep who is released full time for TU duties ceases to undertake those duties?
- How can a Trust manage disputes within the Staff side forum between different Trade Unions?
- What is the role of ACAS and when should they be invited to intervene?
We hope that you are able to join us for a practical and stimulating
Registration 9.30am session commencing at 10.00am – 1.00pm followed by lunch
Venue: Browne Jacobson, Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B2 4BU
To book a place on the event please contact:-
PA to The Director of Workforce and OD
Tel: 0121 466 7507 Internal: 67507