Patchwork.Health has announced that it will be making its COVID-19 bank staffing solution freely available to all NHS Trusts over the next four months – connecting them directly with tens of thousands of bank clinicians via their app. Patchwork.Health’s COVID-19 solution:
• Gives Trusts access to tens of thousands of clinicians nationwide, via their app.
• Can be live at any Trust within 5 days for any staff groups
• Takes less than an hour for Trust administrators to learn how to use (with online or face-to-face training). No training needed for clinicians to use the app.
• Automates processes, saving thousands of hours of administrative work for temporary staffing teams
• Is a web-based system that can be accessed from anywhere remotely.
In addition, Patchwork.Health is also offering:
• Access to their dedicated COVID19 24/7 rapid response team; helping Trust teams with BAU tasks, including broadcasting vacancies and activating bank
doctors on the system
• Access to hundreds of thousands of clinicians from targeted adverts on social media and in the BMJ – all tailored to each Trust
• Access to its partnership with Wagestream; allowing clinicians to instantly claim their wages, receive automatic Statutory Sick Pay, and automatic expense
reimbursement for volunteers.
Many Trusts are already using the technology; with 3,500 COVID-19 related vacancies going live each week, and a 100% daily increase in clinicians taking up vacant shifts through the app.
If you’d like to join these Trusts, or have any other queries, please get in touch at email@example.com and the
team will reach out to you for immediate action.