Application process open for ASPIRE Deputy Director of Workforce Talent Pool
Will your next role report into the Director of Workforce? Do you have the potential to move into a Deputy Director of Workforce role in the next 3 years?
Here are details of the application process for people who would like to join the ASPIRE Deputy Workforce Director Talent Pool. The deadline for applications is 8am on 6 July 2020.
These are exceptional times for HR and OD professionals in the NHS and we know many practitioners are now thinking of further developing their careers in the NHS. The ASPIRE Deputy Director Talent Pool has been supported online over the last few months and we are now looking to replenish the pool with new members. The pool is for workforce professionals who have potential to move into a Deputy Director of Workforce role in the next 3 years. Applications are invited from eligible senior workforce professionals employed by the HPMA London Academy member organisations.
The attached application pack includes the following;
- Information on the development of the ASPIRE Deputy Workforce Director Talent Pool
- An outline of the development opportunities provided to those selected to participate in the talent pool
- Details of the application process and the application documentation
If you’re considering applying, or looking to sponsor a member of your team, you’re welcome to join a pre-application webinar on 22 June at 2pm – Book on the webinar here
ASPIRE Deputy Workforce Director Talent Pool
The ASPIRE Deputy Director Talent Pool is designed to stretch and develop future Deputy Directors of HR. New members into the pool will join from 1 September 2020 and will work with our delivery partner, Cheryl Lee Associates over the following 19 months. In 2020/21, you will have access to the following elements :
- Introductory launch event for new members focused on development planning on 1 Sept 2020
- Facilitated action learning sets held on Zoom
- 3 online modules in 2020/21 (or in person if circumstances change), focusing the developing skills required (30/9/20, 27/11/20 and 10/2/21)
- Opportunity to complete a stretch business project
- Access to recordings of 3 webinars delivered to the existing talent pool during lockdown on: Leading when you don’t know; Acting up: Mindset and Opportunities; Leading Humanely
- Opportunity to access the support of a mentor
- Access to executive search style assessment and discussion with Pete Marshall Associates
It’s a talent pool, rather than a development programme, so please do read the attached information carefully to understand this distinction and help you decide if this is the right opportunity for you. If you have any further queries please contact the HPMA Academy London Delivery team: Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com