In collaboration with The Marle Partnership
Valerie Aimes and Clive Martinez from the Marle Partnership will be hosting a 2-hour session with the option of joining an after-party of around 30 minutes.
Creating Resilience in Challenging Times
- Developing the insights from the literature on workforce recovery after epidemics
- Review organisational practices and personal skills that support recovery after trauma
- Review of evidenced approaches to building organisational recovery and psychological flexibility as the basis for professional and personal resilience.
- Practical understanding of psychological flexibility in action
- Implications for delivering a well-being strategy and interventions over the medium to longer-term
By the end of the session, participants will be able to
evaluate the different approaches they can use in their organisations to support the workforce during and after COVID
understand how psychological flexibility a core skill is to support positive coping behaviours and psychological wellbeing
begin to identify what the implications of the epidemic are for HR/OD strategy and skills training
appreciation of how to create psychological flexibility within the workforce.