Objectives: Help staff to recover, recharge, and develop daily habits to maintain their morale,motivation, and sense of wellbeing.
Some of the key content that will be explored:
- Why we're wired to worry, and how to put worry into perspective.
- The single biggest factor that undermines our wellbeing - and how to overcome it.
- How to manage mental, physical, and emotional fatigue.
- Explore 'Green Zone' thinking based on the work of one of the world's leading leadership gurus (and someone I've worked with).
- How to move from 'manic mind' to 'mindful mind.'
- Why we struggle to switch off, and how to make sure we do.
- Why bad feelings can sometimes do you good.
Paul McGee is a visiting professor at the University of Chester and a Sunday Times bestselling author. He is recognised as one of Europe’s leading speakers in the areas of change, resilience, well-being, and self-leadership. He has worked with over 1,000 organisations worldwide and has spoken in 41 countries. His work has been endorsed by Sir Clive Woodward and has also seen him work for one of England’s leading football teams, Manchester City as a performance coach/sports psychologist. His style has been described as inspiring, engaging, and entertaining – so be prepared to laugh as well as learn.
For further information on Paul’s work, please visit www.theSUMOguy.com and check out his YouTube channel www.youtube.com/paulmcgeeofficial.