NHS England and NHS Improvement, in collaboration with flexibility experts Timewise, is inviting staff to join a practical, interactive session about flexible working on 25 March 2021. Many NHS people value the opportunity to work flexibly – whether that involves remote working, reduced hours or flexible start or finish times. This is an ideal session for those who currently have, or who would like to find or request a flexible working pattern which works for them, their team and organisation.
This session will outline:
- The vision in the People Plan for flexible working and the key principles with which we want to operate.
- The different ways you may be able work flexibly and explore which of these could work for you and your team.
- The difference between informal and formal flexible working requests and the key processes to be aware of.
- Practical insight and key tools which can help you consider the right working pattern for you and to prepare you to discuss a flexible working request with your manager.
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Rifca Ledieu – Clinical Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant, Barts Health NHS Trust.
- Tara Rampal – Consultant Anaesthetist, Medway NHS Foundation Trust.
- Henry Walton – ED Registrar, Newham Hospital and Senior Medical Productivity Advisor, NHS England and Improvement.
Date: Thursday 25 March 2021
Location: Zoom (link to be circulated directly to those who register)