NHS England and NHS Improvement in collaboration with flexibility experts Timewise, is inviting managers to an interactive webinar on 17 March 2021 to discover how different types of flexible working may benefit your team, and how to successfully lead a more flexible team.
The People Plan is committed to supporting more of our people to work flexibly. As we look ahead to the post pandemic world, this will be a key part of supporting a diverse and healthy workforce, help with vital retention and help to attract new talent.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What the vision is for flexible working and the key principles with which we want to operate.
- The different ways NHS staff can work flexibly, including exploring which of these could work in your team.
- The difference between informal and formal flexible working requests and the key processes to be aware of.
- About some key tools which can help you with considering requests and managing flexible teams.
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Helen Cox – Ward Manager, Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
- Nick Whitehead – Service Manager, Chesterfield NHS Trust.
Date: Wednesday 17 March 2021
Location: Zoom (link to be circulated directly to those who register)