Presented by Caroline Shafar, Partner and James English, Associate at Ward Hadaway.
This webinar will give an overview of dealing with grievances, whistleblowing, safeguarding concerns (and the differences between them), and Freedom to Speak Up processes for all levels of HR/ER adviser, managers involved in considering grievances and appeals.
The session will include the following topics:
- Grievances – policies, procedures, practical tips
- Raising concerns – whistleblowing; protections for employees and potential claims.
- Speaking up in the NHS - Freedom to Speak Up processes, the duty of candour, safeguarding issues, regulatory problems
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Case study – concern, complaint or whistleblowing
- Group discussion
This event will be held on Thursday 10th June starting at 2pm and will last for approximately 90 minutes and will include the opportunity to ask questions. Delegates can submit questions in advance or add them during the webinar. If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email it to email@example.com
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.
Caroline Shafar – Caroline is a partner in the Manchester office, and joint head of the Healthcare Employment Team. Caroline has over 20 years’ experience of acting primarily for employers in both the private and public sector.
James English - James is an Associate in the Employment department. He provides advice to clients in healthcare, social care and the private sector, and regularly supports clients with Employment Tribunal claims.