Presented in collaboration with Allocate
Join HPMA and Allocate for this 90 minute session where we will discuss 'creating value and harnessing the talent of your temporary staff'.
During this discussion, you will hear from international speakers and professionals who have researched or experienced the role and value of temporary staff.
We will also be answering your questions on what we can learn going forwards.
- Michelle Horridge, Registrar in Public Health
- Gayathri Delanerolle, Clinical Leader
- Moya Flaherty, Staff Support Lead - Norhthampton General Hospital
- Laura Desveaux, Scientific Lead, Institute for Better Health & Learning Health System Progam Lead, Trillium Health Partners Innovation Fellow, Women's College Hospital Assistant Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, Executive Director - University of Toronto
- Mavis Mazhura, Adult Development & Leadership Psychologist, International Behavioural Science and Performance Specialist
- Leigh Malyon, Head of Medics - Allocate Software
- Dean Royles, President - HPMA