This interactive livestream training workshop includes dramatised content (live and filmed) delivered by professional actors, alongside electronic voting, group exercises, and skilful facilitation. Enact aim to create a safe and supportive environment, ensuring that the delegates:
- Expand their understanding of resilience to include leadership behaviours and environmental factors alongside what we do personally;
- Be introduced to a holistic model to unpack the interrelated factors that lead to resilient outcomes;
- Learn practical ways to increase individual capacity for resilience;
- Explore and try out ways to handle difficult conversations, including managing one’s emotions and reactions;
- Appreciate the importance of looking out for each other at work and the support services and resources available; and
- Identify practical actions to create a more productive, healthier, and mutually supportive culture;
This event will be held on Tuesday 9th November starting at 10am and will last for approximately 150 minutes and will include the opportunity to ask questions. Delegates can submit questions in advance or add them during the webinar. If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.
Enact Solutions is a drama-based consultancy for training, motivating and informing people in the workplace and also in education. We inspire people to make a positive difference to their lives. Everything we do, we believe in changing the default settings, in thinking differently, and making it count. We do this by designing and delivering highly engaging, immersive learning experiences that blend drama, brain science and technology to bring subjects to life and evoke feelings which open people to new ways of thinking and behaving. We are leading experts utilising drama-based learning techniques in the workplace and through livestream. Working in partnership with our clients we turn issues into highly effective learning and developmental outcomes that influence people’s attitudes, behaviours and aspirations in a powerful and highly memorable manner. At Enact we unite a wealth of training and learning & development knowledge, educational acumen, and creative expertise to address the specific needs of the individual clients with a range of experiential theatrical techniques. The creativity of our team and associates enables clients to be certain that each solution is exactly matched to their needs. Enact is vastly experienced in delivering training to a diversity of organisations in the public and private sector for their staff at Board level, Senior Management, Middle Management through to front line employees.