Join in this online (livestream) experiential, interactive workshop delivered by an actor-facilitator using dramatised content (live and filmed), alongside electronic voting and group exercises.
Enact aim to create a safe and supportive environment, ensuring that you leave the session with:
- A deeper understanding of Unconscious Bias and the potential impact of the non-Inclusive behaviours it drives.
- A deeper understanding of 2D diversity and the importance of broadening cultural intelligence
- A high-level understanding of the science behind unconscious bias, common types of bias and some of the triggers to biased decisions.
- Strategies to help reduce biased decisions in recruitment and selection panels.
- A recognition of responsibility in creating an inclusive working environment.
Speaker Biography - Enact Solutions. Enact is a drama-based consultancy for training, motivating and informing people in the workplace and also in education. We inspire people to make a positive difference to their lives. Everything we do, we believe in changing the default settings, in thinking differently, and making it count. We do this by designing and delivering highly engaging, immersive learning experiences that blend drama, brain science and technology to bring subjects to life and evoke feelings which open people to new ways of thinking and behaving. We are leading experts utilising drama-based learning techniques in the workplace and through livestream. Working in partnership with our clients we turn issues into highly effective learning and developmental outcomes that influence people’s attitudes, behaviours and aspirations in a powerful and highly memorable manner. At Enact we unite a wealth of training and learning & development knowledge, educational acumen, and creative expertise to address the specific needs of the individual clients with a range of experiential theatrical techniques. The creativity of our team and associates enables clients to be certain that each solution is exactly matched to their needs.
This event will be held on Tuesday 7th December starting at 10am and will last for approximately 150 minutes and will include the opportunity to ask questions. Delegates can submit questions in advance or add them during the webinar. If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.