The HPMA East of England Branch is delighted to be hosting what we hope will become an annual event, our first ever national HPMA virtual trivia quiz night. A huge thank you to CMP and Mills & Reeve for kindly sponsoring this event.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all HPMA members, our sponsors and supporters to get together for some networking and friendly inter-branch competition!
So, if you know the continents from your condiments and your Instagram from your diaphragm, then why not get a team together and join in the fun!
The quiz is held via Zoom, with a mixture of rounds including, music, TV, geography, literature, arts, food, film and science to name just a few… Our quizmaster will read a round of questions to everyone taking part in the quiz. You will then be sent to your virtual Zoom ‘breakout room’ where you will be able to discuss the answers with your team (we suggest between 3-8 people per team). Your team captain will then submit your answers via an online link which is then marked by the quiz master in real time.
At the end of the quiz the winning team is announced and gets to claim their victory as the HPMA Trivia Quiz champions!
To register your team for the quiz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Thursday 02 December (spaces for the quiz are limited, and will be offered on a first come, first served basis). You will need to send the following information:
- HPMA branch
- Team name
- Team Captain name and email address
- Team members names and email addresses
Organising your team
- Teams should consist of 3 – 8 people
- Nominate your team captain (they will be responsible for submitting your teams answers online)
- Choose a name for your team
- On arrival to the zoom quiz, you will be asked to change your name on Zoom to your team number followed by your team name and then your name (you will be allocated your team number before the quiz). For example 17 – The A-Team (Amy) or 28 – Agatha Quizteam (Lucy)
Top Tips: Where possible team captain’s should try and be on a computer as they will need to access a web-based answer sheet that the quiz master will provide during the quiz. It will be easier to access this via a computer, but if you don’t have access please don’t worry, you can still do this via a tablet/phone.
More information can also be found at: https://quizquizquiz.com/joining-our-virtual-quizzes/