Join this interactive 90 minute session which will share core content, insight and practical guidance to help you achieve the following:
- Provide best practice knowledge around talent management and succession planning
- Raise awareness of talent management theory and its practical application
- Explore what approaches and processes work best in certain organisations and with different levels of employees
- Build confidence in developing local talent and succession interventions which will make a positive difference
- Identify success criteria for you or your team’s talent management goals, to set the foundation of a robust plan
This event will be held on Tuesday 23rd November starting at 9.30am and will last for approximately 90 minutes and will include the opportunity to ask questions. Delegates can submit questions in advance or add them during the webinar. If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email it to email@example.com
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.
Speaker Biography – Anna Herko, Director at Herkofy Limited. Anna is an experienced designer of learning interventions and specialist in talent, leadership, organisation development and engagement; helping public and private sector clients enhance their business performance. Anna has 20 years’ HR experience across a range of industries including energy, retail and finance. Her early career was in the NHS, then as an HR Generalist at BP, before taking on a succession of senior roles at Kingfisher Group, Lloyds Banking Group and Shop Direct. In these positions she has designed and implemented cross-group Learning and Organisational Development Strategies which have involved extensive international work. She has introduced performance management, shaped vision and values, helped embed health and wellbeing, and equipped leaders with the essential knowledge, skills and self-awareness to successfully drive change. Anna is an Appreciative Inquiry practitioner and accredited in various psychometric and team profiling tools linked to maximising human performance through diversity and inclusion.