In the newsletter this month we welcome new President Dean Royles, hear from two new branch vice-
HPMA is the professional voice of HR in healthcare.
Our purpose is to maintain and develop the people management contribution to healthcare in the UK.
Supported by a strong branch network, we set and promote the highest standards in people management in healthcare.
Membership offers personal and professional development by:
- Providing an annual subscription to Network, our monthly e-magazine.
- Offering a professional network for members including private healthcare and specialist consultancies.
- Providing preferential access to tailored education and learning.
- Taking part in local and national events and conferences.
- Taking part in research and benefitting from shared good practice.
- Responding to contemporary people management issues in healthcare.
- Responding to the needs of you, the membership.
- Offering you a louder voice in contributing to national policy.
Membership is just £495 for corporate membership (unlimited members).
Take a look at our slidedeck which outlines membership benefits in more detail