This month we’re pleased to share the shortlist success of members and colleagues in both the Per
For a summary of upcoming Academy events, please see the London branch home page.
Coaching skills course
We plan to run another coaching skills course in Sept/Oct 2013. It will cost £645 for a 3 day course. Dates tbc
Facilitated by Slam Partners (from South London and the Maudsley NHS FT) and accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
Where you are now:
- Facing unprecedented challenges and change
- Unsure if you have the necessary ability and resilience to support others and drive through change
Where you want to be:
- Working effectively with a coaching style
- Developing your managerial and supervisory capacity
- Engaging effectively with line managers, using your coaching skills to build the capability of your service, enhance the performance of others in your organisation and create a culture of accountability
What you will take away:
- Knowledge of core coaching competencies
- Confidence and competence in using a coaching approach in your everyday work
- Effective listening, questioning and feedback skills and opportunity to work from a belief that holds people able and accountable
To benefit fully from this course you should be:
- Line managing HR and/or OD colleagues
- Supporting other line managers in the organisation
- Ideally in a position to champion the use of a coaching style within your function and organisation (you may be an AD or DD of HR, a Business Partner or Senior HR Manager)
This course is not targeted at qualified coaches. It aims to give people coaching skills to use in the workplace rather than training them as coaches.
Further dates tbc. Contact Diana.email@example.com.