‘The NHS Long Term Plan published today is a step forward from the 5 Year Forward View which bar
The HPMA NI Annual Conference and Awards 2019 will be taking place on 4th - 5th April 2019 in the Hilton Hotel, Belfast.
This year’s theme is “A Whole New World…HR Can Make It Better”.
Northern Ireland HPMA Roadshow - It should be you - HR leadership at all levels?
Thursday 22 - Friday 23 March 2018: Hilton Templepatrick, Belfast
The 2018 HPMA Roadshow came to Belfast for two days of inspirational speakers and excellent networking.
- Claire Smyth, NI HPMA Vice-president
- Myra Weir, Director of HR & Corporate Affairs, South Eastern HSC Trust
- Gordon Parkes, HR Director, Northern Ireland Electricity Networks, CIPD Awards 2017 winner
- Dorcas Crawford, Senior Partner, Edwards & Co Solicitors, mediation expert
- Fiona Scullion, L&D Manager, Mindwise
- Sheila Kadeer, Wellness Programme Manager, Vivup
- Tom Beaumont, Public Sector Lead, Neyber
- Cormac Venney, Manager, HIPerformance Consultancy
- Elaine Way, HPMA Trustee and Former Chief Executive of Western HSC Trust
- High Performance Energy Consultancy
- Campervan of Dreams
- Deborah Tarrant, HPMA President
- Andrew Dawson, Director of Workforce, Department of Health Northern Ireland
- Janet Wilkinson, Director of Workforce, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
- Heather Bebbington, Associate Director of HR, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- James Devine, Deputy Chief Executive & Executive Director of HR&OD, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- James Lawton, Account Executive, Jobscience
- Joe Barr, endurance cyclist and motivational speaker