Conference & Awards 2020/21: Frequently asked questions
1. I purchased and paid for a ticket for Conference 2020, will this be refunded?
We do not intend to refund your ticket for a number of reasons:
• We will be moving your ticket to September 2021 which means you don’t have to worry about
budgeting for next year. It’s already paid for at 2020 prices rather than the 2021 conference rate.
• You will have free access to our virtual awards ceremony in October and conference in December – at no
Should you wish to apply for a refund – this must be done within two weeks of receiving notification
that the awards and conference will be held virtually and must be done in writing to Rachael Fisher –
2. I purchased a ticket for Conference 2020 but have not yet paid. What happens now?
We encourage you to pay as it means you will be paying for 2021 at 2020 prices and will guarantee
your place. And of course, you will be able to attend the Virtual Conference in December free of charge. We still
have expenses to pay for conference so we hope that you will understand and support payment of
outstanding invoices. We continue to provide access to a number of events at free of charge as part
of your membership.
3. I am an HPMA member but have not booked for Annual Conference and awards. Can I book on
for both the virtual awards and conference this year?
Yes, you can – bookings for will open towards the end of the summer for both and there will be a
direct link from the website as well links within emails and newsletters.
4. I am a non- HPMA member and have not booked for Annual Conference and awards. Can I book
on for both the virtual awards and conference this year?
Yes, you can. – bookings for will open towards the end of the summer for both and ticket prices will
be available then on our website.
5. I have purchased an Annual Awards Dinner only ticket. What does my ticket get me access to?
We will still be holding with our 2020 awards through a virtual awards ceremony on 1 October – your
ticket will give you access to this awards ceremony
6. Where will the 2021 conference be held?
We are currently looking at the best options in the UK mainland for where the 2021 conference
and awards will be held and will announce the date and location as soon as possible.
7. I am interested in speaking opportunities and session ideas for both the 2020 and 2021
conference who do I contact?
Please direct all programme queries to Joy Shepherd – Joy@chamberdunn.co.uk