In the newsletter this month we welcome new President Dean Royles, hear from two new branch vice-
The national conference and annual HPMA awards dinner are coming together for the first time in Manchester on 6 & 7 June 2019.
Future Thinking: The conference is our opportunity to focus on what the future holds for HR in healthcare, providing a networking and development forum that will offer thought-provoking insights from an inspiring line-up of plenary speakers and three conference streams centred around skills, best practice and future challenges.
On the evening of 6 June the winners of the prestigious HPMA Awards will be announced and all are welcome to join in the celebrations.
Click here to book.
Confirmed conference speakers include:
- John Amaechi OBE, organisational psychologist, Chartered Scientist, New York Times best-selling author and CEO of APS, a leadership consultancy working in Europe & the US
- Caroline Corrigan, National Director of People Strategy, NHS Improvement
- Dean Royles, President Elect, HPMA
- Julie Rogers, Director of Workforce & OD and Deputy Chief Executive and Medical Director, Health Education and Improvement Wales
- Dr Stephen Moir, Executive Director of Resources, The City of Edinburgh Council
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, CIPD
- James Devine, Chief Executive, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicky Ingham, HPMA Executive Director
- Karen Graves, PPMA President
- Amanda Oates, Executive Director of Workforce, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust & HPMA Awards HR Director of the Year 2018
- Andrew Foster CBE, Chief Executive, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Cheryl Brooker, Coach and Leadership & Team Development Facilitator
- Sarah-Jane Dale, Chief Operating Officer, Affina OD
- Joanne Davidson, Associate Director of Workforce, Organisational Effectiveness & Learning, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Patrick Moulsdale, Head of Mediation and Training, CMP Resolutions
- Dr Anas Nader, CEO & Founder, Patchwork
- HPMA Awards HR Team of the Year 2018: NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- Shelly Rubinstein, HPMA Trustee and Chief Executive, Impact
- Jenny Allen & Laura Smith, Director of Workforce, OD & System Development, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- David Wignall, Education, Learning & Organisational Development Manager, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Grace Birch, Associate Director of IM&T, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Trust
- Helen Conway, AHP Workforce Improvement Lead, NHS Improvement
- Maggie Morgan-Valentine, Head of Diversity, West London NHS Trust & HPMA Awards winner 2018
- Kay Fawcett OBE, Education Lead & Clinical Advisor, Helpforce and Dr Allison Smith, Head of Strategy & Development (RVS), Helpforce
- Jon Parry, Head of Research, Skills for Health
- Nicola Boyle, Director, Delve OD
- Morgan Lowe, Physiotherapy Team Lead and Chief Nurse Clinical Fellow, Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust