The HPMA held a first roadshow event for South Central on Wednesday 20 November in Basingstoke.
Small but beautifully formed, we hope that the event promises to be the start of a vibrant new branch.
Feedback from the one-day event was really positive, with many of those present keep to see colleagues at every level experience HPMA events.
- Interesting topics relevant to current issues and my role
- Great quality and informative presentations and networking
- Good sessions lots of references to flexible working
- Really useful speakers giving insight into topical issues for HR in healthcare
Positives for me…
- Time to learn & reflect
- Networking opportunities, hearing real life case studies from HR professionals who have successfully tackled problems in the NHS.
- Reflection, reinforcement of beliefs / personal approach
- Gaining insight, fresh perspectives, validation of inherent long held thoughts, values and beliefs!
We will continue to strive to find good locations for members to meet – with Southampton, Waterloo, Reading & Newbury all suggested at the roadshow.
Watch this space for news of the branch committee and upcoming events.